Strawberry Pudding Cake is the most popular cake in the world and also most people like to eat the cake, so that makes the cake liked by many people in the world, you can make this cake at your home. So, here is Strawberry Pudding Cake Recipe
Also Read: 7 Biscuit Snack Recipes Delicious and Easy for Beginners To Make
Ingredients Strawberry Pudding Cake
- 1¾ g of flour
- 3½ g ground almonds (without skin)
- 1 g cornstarch
- ¼ eggs
- 3½ g + 2 tablespoons of sugar
- ⅛ packet of vanillin sugar
- ⅛ packet (37 g) of pudding powder "vanilla flavor" for cooking
- 28½ ml of milk
- 14 g of whipped cream
- 35 g strawberries
- 7g g strawberry jam
- Baking paper
- Cling film
How To Make
- Mix the flour, almonds, and starch. Separate eggs. Whisk the egg whites and 1 pinch of salt stiffly with the whisk on the hand mixer, pour in 50 g of sugar and vanilla sugar. Stir in egg yolks one at a time. Sieve the flour mixture into the egg mixture and fold in carefully. Place the biscuit mixture in a springform pan lined with baking paper (approx. 26 cm Ø), smooth down and bake in a preheated oven (electric cooker: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) for 10– 13 minutes until golden brown. Take out of the oven and let it cool on a wire rack.
- Mix the pudding powder with 6 tablespoons of milk and 2 tablespoons of sugar until smooth. Add the remaining milk then boil. Allow the pudding powder mixture to flow in while stirring. Simmer for about 1 minute, pour into a bowl, and cover with foil so that it lies directly on the surface. Chill the pudding for at least 1 hour. Then whip the cream stiffly with the whisk on the hand mixer. Stir the pudding well, carefully fold in the cream.
- Remove the biscuit base from the springform pan, place it on a cake platter and stretch a cake ring around it. Spread the pudding cream on the biscuit loosely, wavy, and chill for approx. 1 hour. In the meantime, wash the strawberries, pat dry, and clean. Puree 100 g of the berries with a cutting stick and mix with jam. Cut the remaining berries into rough pieces. Take the cake from the fridge then off place. Spread the berries on the surface, drizzle strawberry sauce over them, cut the cake into pieces, and serve. Whipped cream also tastes good.