Lemon Mascarpone Cake with Raspberries - Would you like a quick, fruity, and refreshing dessert that does little work? Then you're right here. It is done in a maximum of 10 minutes and then takes another 1 hour or if you want longer in the fridge, meaning it is also perfect to prepare. So, here is Lemon Mascarpone Cake with Raspberries Recipe
Ingredients Lemon Mascarpone Cake With Raspberries
- ⅛ organic lemon
- 12½ g soft butter or margarine
- 15 g of sugar
- ⅛ pinch of salt
- ¼ eggs (size M)
- 19⅛ g of flour
- ⅛ tsp baking powder
- 16⅔ g mascarpone
- ¼ sheet of gelatin
- 37½ g raspberries
- 12½ g curd cheese (40% fat)
- 12½ g of whipped cream
- 3⅓ g salted pistachio nuts with skin
- ¼ tbsp raspberry jam
- 8⅓ g powdered sugar
- Fat and flour
- Aluminum foil
Also Read: Berry Coconut Cake Recipe
How to Make :
- Wash the lemon hot, grate dry and finely grate about half of the peel. Halve the lemon and squeeze the juice out of half. Beat the fat, lemon zest, 150 g sugar, and salt with the whisk of the hand mixer until creamy. Stir in the eggs one at a time. Mix the flour, baking powder, and alternately stir in with 100 g mascarpone and lemon juice.
- Fill the dough into a greased, dusted tin (25 cm long) and bake in the preheated oven (electric cooker: 175 ° C / fan oven: 150 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) for approx. 45 minutes. Possibly. cover with aluminum foil after approx. 30 minutes. Take the cake out of the oven and let cool in the tin for about 15 minutes. Turn the cake out of the mold and let it cool on a wire rack.
- Soak the gelatin in cold water. Read raspberries, wash, and drain well. Puree 125 g raspberries and strain through a fine sieve. Mix 100 g of mascarpone, quark, 30 g of sugar, and raspberry puree. Whip the cream until stiff with the whisk on the hand mixer. Melt the gelatin over a warm water bath. Stir in 3 tablespoons of raspberry cream and then stir into the rest of the raspberry cream. Pour the cream under the raspberry cream and chill for about 20 minutes until it starts to gel.
- Remove the pistachio shell from the pistachios and roughly chop the pistachio nuts. Halve the cake horizontally. Spread the jam on the bottom. Approx. Spread 250 g of raspberries on top and add about 2/3 of the raspberry cream. Place the cake topper on top and press down lightly. Spread the remaining raspberry cream loosely on top, decorate with the remaining raspberries and sprinkle with pistachios. Chill the cake for about 2 hours.
- Squeeze the rest of the lemon. Mix 2 tablespoons of the juice with the icing sugar until smooth. Sprinkle the cake with lemon icing before serving.
And this is how to make Lemon Mascarpone Cake with Raspberries, Easy and Practical you can do at home.